A Pregnancy, Labor and Childbirth Experience in which You Choose to Anchor in Love instead of Fear
Faith instead of Doubt
Gentleness instead of Self-Criticism Forgiveness instead of Judgments
Gratitude instead of Complaints
“Remember… it takes time to build trust and faith to embrace the childbirth experience, so use your 9+ months consciously and wisely!“
About My Birth Intention. What Do I Want?
Getting Honest, Being Authentic While Pregnant!
- What are the 2 most important things you will need to do while you’re in labor?
- Are you bombarded with other peoples’ opinions about your pregnancy?
- Are you overwhelmed with the constant negative pregnancy talk that others project onto you? Register and find out how you can manage these comments and remain grounded!
- What are the 6 Labor & Childbirth MUST DOS?
- Learn how to clear out the negative mental chatter.
- What are my rights when having a hospital birth?
- Is induction mandatory?
- To find out how, register for the upcoming support group!To Register for the upcoming support group, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Subject Line type in: PSTPlease feel free to indicate a pregnancy topic that interests you. After you register, the teleconference call-in number and details will be emailed to you.